Business / Corporate
My foray into doing headshots came about as a result of my recent photoshoot sessions. I was referred to a local business in need of headshots for their website. This piqued my interest. It was while that I was researching portraitures, that I became quite interested. The lighting, the poses, and post-processing. It all intrigued me. I met with the propsective clients, listened to their requirements and then we discussed what they were hoping to achieve with the shots. The end result shown below.
So What Do You Get With A Headshot Session From Me?
2. One session in a predetermined location (on-site, or outdoors).
3. Variety of full, 3/4, or close-up shots. Allow 30 minutes per person.
4. Professional editing and re-touching of images.
5. A large selection of high resolution images that can be used for a variety of purposes (social, printed, advertising).
6. Password protected online gallery of the edited images.
7. Optional merging of corporate branding into images.
8. Various options available from quick 15 minute one person sessions without studio lighting to group studio sessions.
In order to meet each unique business requirement, packages and prices will be tailored to each specific session.
If the above interests you, please contact me below and we can discuss this further.
Jessica Sehnon January 9, 2020
We were very happy with how the headshots and group photos turned out for our business. Hari was very professional and it was clear that he put much time and consideration into the set up of our shots. He was flexible with times and willing to work with our schedules as well. We’re very happy to display the photos taken by Back Roads Digital Photography. Thanks, Hari!